Email marketing is a form of direct marketing service which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial messages to an audience. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential customer could be considered email marketing. We can understand your requirement and our team of experts can help you to market your brand effectively. We have a team of in-house professionals who can guide and provide you with Internet marketing tools like search engine optimization, email marketing, search engine marketing and with various other such tools that can help you to reach out to the target consumers. In other words, we provide services related to Internet marketing that can work wonders for your products. Email Marketing usually used to refer to:
* Sending emails with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current customers and to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business.
* Sending emails with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing old customers to buy something immediately.
* Adding advertisements in emails sent by other companies to their customers.
* Emails that are being sent on the Internet
Email marketing is a popular form of direct Internet marketing. Under the email marketing solutions, an email is sent to the targeted consumers which inform them about your brand and the products and services provided by it. Targeted email marketing is cost effective and allows you to reach out to a specific group of people. The email marketing solutions can also help your brand to maintain good business and relation with the current clients and inform them about the new changes or developments in your company.
* The advantage of a mailing list is clearly the ability to distribute information to a wide range of potential customers at affordable cost.
* Compared to other media investments, it is less expensive.
* An exact Return on investment can be tracked and has proven to be high when done properly.
* It is instant, as opposed to a mailed advertisement.
* It lets the advertiser push the message to its audience.
* It is easy to track. An advertiser can track users via web bugs, bounce messages, un-subscribes, read receipts, click through, etc.
* Advertisers generate repeat business affordably and automatically.
* Over half of Internet users check or send email on a typical day.
* Specific types of interaction with messages can trigger other events such as updating the profile of the recipient to indicate a specific interest category.